Addressing the Need for Freedom in Scientific Research


Post Comments
on our Forum

Case Histories of Suppression

Academic Abuse

Anonymous Victims

Contact your Representative

Contact Us


 U.S. Citizens, Contact your Congressmen and Senators!  
Let them know about the suppression going on at Cornell.  
Advocate the right to freedom of expression in science!

We provide below downloadable letters which you can send to your congressional representatives:

Letter to Congress (example 1)  (MS Word for Windows 34 kb)

Letter to Congress (example 2)  (MS Word for Windows 25 kb)

Just find their mailing address at the links below, add it in the letter header along with your own name and address and mail it in.  Non U.S. citizens living outside the U.S., you may wish to mail the letter to the U.S. embassy in your country.

Send letters to your Representative:

Link to: House Committee on Science    
Committee email:

Send letters to your Senator:
 (click on your state)

Link to:
Senate Subcommittee on Science, Technology, and Space


 News ForumCase Histories of SuppressionAcademic AbuseAnonymous Victims Contact your RepresentativeContact Us